ABRITES Diagnostics for Mercedes, Smart, Maybach is a professional software for diagnostic of Mercedes-Benz vehicles. It allows you to perform complete diagnostics of all 1995-present Mercedes-Benz models. It provides some unique functions, which are not supported by any other diagnostic tool.
Diagnostics is performed via the OBD-II connector or via Mercedes-Benz proprietary 38-pin connector (only older cars, pre-2001), or via Mercedes-Benz proprietary 14-pin connector. Our PC USB diagnostic interface supports over 26 multiplexed K-Lines and Mercedes-Benz diagnostics CAN-BUS interface (also known as CAN-D).
Standard diagnostic functions:
Special functions (to see what functions and which control units are suported when you have a certain special function, please check this PDF):
* Instrument Cluster Data Manager - Updating data memory instrument clusters
Mileage Recalibration Manuals (Download manuals for comprehensive Mileage Recalibration):
- By OBDII - Calibration for W221 and W216 vehicles. The mileage is changed in the following units: CGW, EZS, Instrument Cluster and all other units, which store the mileage (like Tire Pressure Monitor and Adaptive Brake, for example) , Read/Write service history records in ZGW of W221 S-Class and W216 CL, Read/Update ConfData and Flash of CGW (Central gateway) of W221 S-Class and W216 CL, Cluster Calibration for Vito, Viano, Sprinter after 2006 year E-Class W211, CLS W219, GL X164, ML W164, R-Class W251, CLK W209, C-Class W203 and G-Class W463, A-Class W169, B-Class W245
- By OBDII - Calibration for W204/W212/X204/W197/W207 vehicles. The value is changed in the following units: ASSYST, ASSYST Plus, EZS, Instrument Cluster
- By OBDII - Read/Update ConfData of Dashboard control units, ESP, Sensotronic Brake Control (SBC) and many others...
Online manual for Sensotronic Brake Control Repair
- By OBDII - Change ASSYST PLUS Service maintenance records
- By OBDII - Change ASSYST Service maintenance records
- By OBDII - Read/Update ConfData of Central Gateway (CGW) via OBDII. Works for the following vehicles : W211, W171, W219, W164, X164, W169, W245, W204, W212, X204, W218
* TV, ECU, Airbag Manager - Reading and updating flash and configuration memory of ECUs: Siemens SID, EDC15, EDC16.
Service list update. TV, AUX on/off configuration. Ability for managing stored crash data and
configuration memory of electronic control unit
* Key Programming and EIS/ESL Data Manager - Generating of key dumps for vehicles with DAS-2, DAS-2A, DAS-2B, DAS-3.Smart key teach-in. Read partially data of the EIS. Read/update configuration data of the ESL
- DAS-2 - Generation of key dumps for vehicles with DAS-2 Immobilizer system.
- DAS-2a - Programming transponder keys for DAS 2a Immobilizer system (W168 A-Class).
- By OBDII - DAS-2b - Key Learning for Mercedes W163; Read/Update ConfData of AAM/EAM control modules; Learn radio code of transmitter keys; Deactivate/Reactivate keys
- Transponder generation
- Electrical Steering Lock (ESL) - Read/Write/Unlock ESL for the following vehicles: W202, W208, W209, W210, W203, W211, W219 by direct connection to the ESL module.
Please, note that in order to erase or write the ConfData of this type of ESL you need to have the ESL database. Please, find the links for the ESL database here: ESL Database
- Electrical Ignition Switch (EIS, K-Line) - Read CinfData of EIS and ESL modules by diagnostic connection to the EIS module; Open/Close ESL
- Electrical Steering Lock (ESL, CAN) - Disable/Enable keys; Write VIN of new units; Activate/Deactivate ESL; Activate/Deactivate EZS
- Generation of Dumps for programming keys for cars, which use DAS-3 system. With the IR Key Manager special function you can generate keys for the following vehicles: W203, W208, W209, W210, W211, W215, W219, W220, W230, W639. The generated dumps should be programmed in the EZS, ESL and the key. For the key all NEC processors and the following Motorola processor is supported: MA 567 880 051, 654 367 2004
For all owners of MN022 license - If you have a Motorola key (it doesn't matter if it is working key or not, as long as it is from the same car) we can send you working key dumps without the need to dissassemble, desolder and read the EZS! Just read the EZS by diagnostics from the Special Function "EIS K-Line" and send the dump together with the dump from the Motorola key to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will send you working key dumps FREE of charge within 1 working day.
- ZN002 - NEC programer - for NEC MCU's assembled in the IR-Keys
- By OBDII - SMART key teach-in (K-Line and CAN)
* 7-gear ETC and ISM recalibration - Resetting ETC (722.9) and ISM by diagnostic to the factory state without losing of SCN coding
AVDI DIAGNOSTICS PRICES
Updated special functions - prices
Additional cables and programmers: Wiring diagrams for connecting and diagnosing control units out of the vehicle.
38 pin Circle MB Cable - 24 euro (20 euro without included VAT)
14 pin Circle MB Cable - 24 euro (20 euro without included VAT)
Cable for connecting AVDI and ESL(ELV) - 24 euro (20 euro without included VAT)
Cable for connecting AVDI and dashboard W203, W209, W211, W219 - 24 euro (20 euro without included VAT)
ZN030 - ABPROG - 360 euro (300 euro without included VAT)
Note: Ordering of special functions is possible only if you have our diagnostic interface AVDI
Frequently Asked Questions
<< PRODUCTS >>